We are on a mission to improve healthcare and provide for the continued livelihood and independence of Primary Care, and all Physicians alike. It’s not easy, most can’t cut it, and many will sell out on offers they will regret. But if you have the will to remain independent and the strength to persevere…
Our Highly Distinguished Value Proposition Will Drive You to the Pinnacle of Independent Primary Care:
ACO Management Governance and Ownership
- One of the Nation’s few ACOs that are truly owned, operated and governed by its primary care members.
- We have zero outside ownership interests from hospitals, large systems or payors.
- Every member has the ability to participate in management, governance and idea generation.
- Every practice that successfully contributes to our organization is given ownership shares at no cost.
Our ACO Creating a Financial Foundation from Physician Participation
- Commonwealth partners with like-minded organizations that want to help us grow our business and even develop joint ventures.
- As a Federally Chartered ACO, we build valued services for our members and participate in ancillary revenue opportunities found nowhere else in our market.
- Our goal is to create growth and financial opportunities that provide monthly recurring revenues, long term bonus potential, and wealth creation in the development of new business assets.
- We know of no other ACO or similar organization that offers this ownership opportunity just by becoming an active member.
Amplified Income Enhancement for You & Your Practice
- We can show the average practice how to increase revenues an additional $40,000 per year per 100 Medicare beneficiaries while performing value-based initiatives in cost reduction, quality and patient satisfaction.
- Our offices that executed on these formulas and process have publicized a 20%+ improvement in overall practice revenues.
- We have developed a highly specialized process and tools to elevate our office’s performance with the Annual Wellness Visit, Chronic Care Management, and Transitional Care Visits
- We simplify Quality and MIPS/MACRA reporting as an Alternative Payment Model (APM) reporting entity for your office